Casein is the main protein in milk. It represents 80% of the protein in milk, the other 20% being whey protein.
Casein is a complete protein which is used to repair, maintain and buils muscle tissues.
Casein’s advantage resides in digestion. It takes longer to digest and absorb. For this reason, it is used at bedtime so it has its effect during sleep.
Recommended use or purpose :
Workout supplement. Athletic support. Source of protein for the maintenance of good health. Source of protein which helps build and repair body tissues. Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis. Assists in the building of lean muscle mass when combined with regular weight training and a healthy balanced diet.
Recommended dose :
Adults. Take 1 scoop, up to three times daily. Mix product well in 1-2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consumption.
Ensure to adequately hydrate before, during, and after exercise. Consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have liver or kidney disease. This product contains milk by-products/derivatives. Store in a cool dry area. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
If you have a milk allergy, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions :
Not suitable for consumption by persons allergic to milk. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
|Dimensions||17 x 17 x 30 cm|